Account Administrator – International Post
Maternity Cover – Portishead, near Bristol
ONEPOST, a leading UK postal advice and management company, is looking to recruit a full-time Account Administrator to join the company’s International team which is part of the ONEPOST Client Services department.
The successful candidate will assist the International Post Account Manager with all aspects of international mailings by ONEPOST customers.
The position is a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave until Summer 2020.
Key Responsibilities include:
• To liaise on a daily basis with mailing houses, customers and transport companies to book in jobs and arrange logistics for collecting and forward handling
• To correctly obtain pricing information from spreadsheets and communicate to customer
• To create accurate documentation and file correctly on computerised system
• To log all activity on computerised system and file all records accordingly
• To help maintain an instruction manual for the role as it develops
• To pro-actively support members of the Client Services team as and when required
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
• Computer literate – an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Confident and professional telephone skills
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• An inquisitive mind and pro-active attitude
• A polite, confident and friendly manner
• Ability to work under own initiative with common sense to be able to effectively prioritise workload
• Good, competent level of numeracy and literacy skills
• Numerate and comfortable working with spreadsheets
• Previous experience dealing with customers and suppliers on the telephone is essential
• Educated to A level or equivalent
• GCSE / O-level pass (grade C or above) in English and Maths
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate will work from our modern Head Office in Portishead, near Bristol located on the Marina and close to local shops.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer, including 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, EAP, childcare vouchers and car parking available.
If you would like to apply for the position and believe you have the required skills and experience, please send a copy of your CV together with details of your salary expectations to Helen at email@example.com (No agencies please).