ONEPOST, a leading UK postal advice and management company, is looking to recruit a full-time Telemarketing Executive to join the company’s Sales team.
The successful candidate will be phoning UK businesses and organisations to establish if there is a requirement for ONEPOST services. Most of your time will be spent on the phone cold-calling to generate leads and opportunities for the company’s Business Managers to follow up.
Key Responsibilities include:
• To make contact with potential customers and qualify details of potential accounts on the database
• Aim to get agreement for a follow up call, quote, or preferably – an appointment or for a Business Manager to visit
• Enter all notes onto the CRM including follow up calls
• Email details of any successful appointment opportunities to Business Managers
• You may also be required to carry out Market Research
• The role requires confidence selling both products and services
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
• Computer literate and confident with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (word/excel/outlook)
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• A polite, professional and friendly telephone manner
• Ability to use own initiative
• Enjoy working as part of a small team, occasionally on your own
• Resilient with a positive attitude
• Flexible and quick thinking
• Perseverance and the ability to respect customers’ answers
• Well organised and thorough, even under pressure
• Enjoy working within a target-driven team environment
• Prior experience in cold-calling telephone B2B sales preferably in a service environment is essential
• Prior experience of dealing with customers is desirable
• Prior experience of working in a service environment is desirable
• 5 x GCSEs (grade C or above) including Maths and English.
• Actual sales technique and personality are more important than academic ability.
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate will work from our modern Head Office in Portishead, located on the Marina and close to local shops.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer, including 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension scheme and car parking available.
If you would like to apply and believe you have the required skills and experience, please send a copy of your CV together with details of your salary expectations to Helen at email@example.com (No agencies please).